Thursday, February 8, 2018

High as a Kite, Low as a Grave

So, today my mood is better. The stupid thing is, now my body won’t cooperate. So here I lay, bedridden and alone. Nothing but my imaginary friends to keep me company. (Hands off my unicorn you ruthless trolls!!!) 

It is interesting to say the least, how a sound mind doesn’t always equal a sound body, and vice versa. 

I give up. I’m going to pour coconut oil over my life and hopefully that will fix everything. After all Dr Oz and that Avacado dude say it cures everything. 

I’m going to bed and if I’m not a sane, thin yet curvy, perfectly healthy and rich person, I am suing Avacado and Dr Oz for lying to me. 

Goodnight my friends, and don’t talk to strangers. Especially ones with imaginary friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment